Rules of Vision Screening
- Must have a signed and completed Iowa KidSight Consent Form. Screening images will NOT be interpreted without this Form.
- Confidentiality must be maintained.
- DO NOT give medical type opinions. Even if you are correct, you do not want to be accused of practicing medicine without a license.
- Never be in a room alone with a child. Have an adult with you at all times.
- Do not put the sticker on the child. Always hand it to the child to put on themselves.
- The Photographer and the Recorder must be Iowa Lions Club members, have completed online or classroom training from an Iowa KidSight Certified Trainer, and received supervision at a first screening session.